The Epic Storm Mod will accept 510 fittings and some eGo
What You'll Get with the Epic Storm Kit
1 Epic Storm 2.0 Chrome Variable Voltage Device - 3.0v to 6.0v
2 18650 IMR 1500mAh Protected Batteries
1 Carry Case of Leather & Cordura
1,output voltage 3.0-6.0v
2,output current 0-2.5A
4,short circuit protected current
1,super low quiescent current protection
2 Reverse battery protection
3 Over-current protection
4 Short circuit/atomizer protection
5 Low Voltage Warning
6 Vented bottom
The Epic Storm uses 18650 Batteries the same as the Wild Rider or Lava Tube mods.
1. The power button(red one): Press it for 5 seconds to turn on the device and again
to turn it off . 5 quick clicks the LCD will show you the battery's
2. Decreasing the voltage("-"button): Press this button to decrease the voltage by
0.1v increments showed the LCD. Once below 3.0v it will cycle back to 6.0v.
3. Increasing the voltage("+"button): Press this button to increase the voltage by
0.1v increments in the LCD. Once over 6.0v it will cycle back to 3.0v.
4. Press "+" and "-" button at the same time for 5 seconds, you will get a locked
voltage of your desire. Do it again to release it.
5. The vaping button(the biggest one): Once power button has been enabled ,you
can use this button to power the fitted atomizer.
6. The warning LCD: The device can only work when the battery power is 3.0v-
4.2v. So when the battery's real power below 3.0v or above 6v. The LCD will
flash 10 times to warn you. It can not work at this time and you'd better to
charge or replace the battery.
We recommend you set the voltage on your Epic Storm to 4.0v initially, and increase or decrease
the voltage until your preferred vaping voltage is reached.